HTS INDUSTRIAL’s Temporary Building, Warehouse, Workshop and Temporary Canopy Solutions offer the performance of more traditional building methods with the advantages of “off-site” prefabricated building construction.
- Time – installation time of a typical sized temporary building is under a week and we can build onto existing concrete surfaces or pre-prepared pads. The install program causes minimal disruption meaning business can continue operations at full capacity.
- Durability – as standard our warehouse buildings comply with UK and international building codes for structural safety and can be used short or long term. Buildings can be engineered to meet country, region or site specific building codes (including high altitude earthquake zones!!) as part of our standard design, engineering and manufacturing service.
- Budget – normally no need for expensive ground works or lengthy build programs which help keep budgets low. The modular design and simple construction method dramatically reduces design, build, equipment and labour costs; creating a fast return on a low investment.
Click on the images below to visit our Temporary Building Product Pages
Customised and bespoke Buildings
HTS INDUSTRIAL offers a complete design and build service to assist you with bespoke temporary or permanent prefabricated buildings. From initial ideas through to working drawings, production, shipping and installation, HTS INDUSTRIAL translates your prefab building concepts into reality.
- The HTS design and production centre in Kefenrod, Germany has the capability and capacity to design, engineer and manufacturer just about any size, configuration and specification of prefab building.
- Bespoke designs are so common for us that they are part of our standard product offering; the main difference between an ‘off-the-shelf’ building and a ‘made-to-measure’ being the slightly longer lead time for the latter.
- One of the main advantages of customised buildings is the ability to manufacture to site specific structural safety standards – achieving higher than the standard country or regional snow and wind tolerances. We have even engineered and manufactured prefab buildings for high altitude earthquake zones in the Chilean Andes!
Customised and bespoke Buildings
- Larger buildings up to 7,20m high
- Customised to site & project requirements
- Different designs & configurations
- Design, build & project management
- Non-standard sizes & layouts
- Higher snow/wind load tolerances
A temporary building from HTS INDUTRIAL is ideal for storage, warehousing, workshops, logistics, waste processing and retail!
Is a HTS INDUSTRIAL Temporary Building or Warehouse Building Right for Your Business?
We can almost certainly meet your needs and budget with our manufacturing capability and extensive temporary building and warehouse range.
- Non-insulated and insulated buildings, canopies and steel roof buildings.
- Sizes: width from 5.00m – 30.00m, eave heights from 4.20m – 7.20m and available in unlimited lengths!
- Fully custom designed buildings are available on request.
- Wide choice of cladding systems for insulation and aesthetic needs.
- Available for sale or hire throughout the UK & Eire.
Why is a Warehouse Building From HTS INDUSTRIAL Better Than Other Options?
- You will get a factory direct building, not a mismatch of components from hire stock.
- You will get a comprehensive ten year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Your warehouse building will be designed and manufactured by one of Europe’s most technically advanced design teams and factories.
Strength and durability are the key features of our structures. The main framework of our temporary warehouse building range are manufactured from maintenance free, highly durable and robust extruded structural grade aluminium alloy for the main uprights, rafters and roof purlins and corrosive resistant hot dipped galvanised steel for all connection pieces.
All HTS INDUSTRIAL structure frames are supplied with a comprehensive ten year warranty against material defects.